Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's HallowGlee at my office, yours?

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love it so much that I got married on November 1st (4 years ago...woohoo!) so that my rehearsal dinner would fall on Halloween and all my guests would have to wear costumes (it worked too)! So, in anticipation of Halloween one of my coworkers came up with the idea of dressing up as Glee characters. I have to say that I've enjoyed watching the show when I do because of the dancing, the music and the wide variety of characters. There is definitely something for everyone in this show. With that in mind, it was the perfect theme for our office Halloween theme.

Fast forward to today (a day I have been anxiously awaiting because I love to dress up). Everyone in our office took this very seriously and we have literally recreated the entire cast of Glee. How awesome is that?! Kudos to all my coworkers for going the extra mile and going along with our office Hallow Glee theme. This has definitely put a big smile on everyone's face in the office.

What are you doing at your office or with your kids today? Are you following a theme this year or going with the most inexpensive, easy-to-pull off costume? I want to hear about it.

 My best Santana impression...

 
Puck and his girls...

 
Oh Cheerios!

It's Glee time!

No comments:

Post a Comment